Facebook

Please see my Facebook page - John Wright @ Facebook, com

Facebook

Please see my Facebook page - John Wright @ Facebook, com

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Haunted

Do you believe in ghosts. I do. Many times over many years, I have walked into rooms, onyo houses and was aware od presences. Guess what" Mostly they are harmless. And, nom the air is not always cold where they are.

I have, a time or two, entered rooms where bad things have happened and fely a deep chill and, more telling, a sort of electric smell. like bad wiring. Still, there is no need for fear. Thses spirits have no power over you unless you give them that power..

Some ghosts, just like Casper in the cartoon, are friendly. They are lonely and a bit frightened themselves. They will find their way ti where they belong, but sometimes, they take awhile, and their journey is made harder if they are dealing with folks who are scared and threatening.

There is a sprit where I live now who drops in from time to tie. I can always tell when ir is around when I smell a sweet nice cologne. I always welcome it and remind it that it is always welcome and can stay as long as it wishes/

Ghosts are real and, with very few exceptions, not hostile. I have been in the presence of polterghiest and while they are noisy, if you let them know that you're not scared, they calm right down

Here and there, on their own way, they try to tell you things. Listen and bever be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment