Facebook

Please see my Facebook page - John Wright @ Facebook, com

Facebook

Please see my Facebook page - John Wright @ Facebook, com

Monday, December 11, 2017

Where is Christmas?

For years, one if the joys of the Holiday Season is the Seasonal entertainment. I have missed it this year. It seems that Seasons Greetings have been replaced by sales pitches and soggy romances that have noyhing to do with the Season. The only Christmas fare I have seen this year have been Christmas episodes in the ancient Westerns, Bonanza and Wagon Train.
In stores, I hear few carols and definitely none with any hint of religious content.
No matter what your beliefs are, it is healthy to make certain times of the yeat special/ Much beauty and jot is lost when we make Christmas into just a long shopping spree.

I urge each and everyone to make this Holiday special. Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment